VRS Vacuum & Router Support
A Must-Have for Your Jig
Here's How It Works The router is positioned between the control arms attached to the vacuum chute below. The arms are adjustable to suite any size router base. The vacuum chute glides effortlessly from side to side on nylon rollers and automatically follows the router when routing the joint or when the router is parked off to the side.
The chute is always in the perfect position to catch the chips being thrown out by the high-speed router bit action. Chips and sawdust are drawn into the vacuum chute and down through the vacuum hose. Each VRS comes complete with two adaptors to fit all popular vacuum hose sizes from 1" to 2 ½". The VRS can be used with a small shop vac or large built in system.
A VRS Vacuum & Router Support is available for all Super Jigs, and the D4R Pro. If you own an older model Leigh jig i.e. D4R, D4, D3, D1258(R), the VRSD24 attaches directly to your jig. Model VRS16 attaches directly to the D1600. The VRS attaches easily to all Leigh jigs without jig modifications and all necessary hardware is included in every VRS kit.
- Full width router support
- Park the router when not in use
- Vacuum box glides effortlessly under router support beam
- Control arms position vacuum box
- Control arms adjust to any router
- Easy on Easy Off. Powerful rare earth magnets secure router support beam
- No hoses to obstruct view
- No jig modifications necessary
- Models for all Leigh jigs
- All mounting hardware included
- Adapt to any hose size
- Router Support Beam
- Vacuum chute
- Hose adaptor small
- Hose adaptor large
- Support rails
- Finger assembly support brackets where required
- Screws & washers
- Hex key